Appointment making with public offices made easy with the myVisit Appointment App.
A revolutionary must-have appointment app now available in Israel – myVisit, for iPhone and Android.
Absolutely delighted to have come across the myVisit appointment app and discover that it caters to the appointment needs for some public offices in Israel as well. Various government offices require you to make an appointment ahead of time and this app makes it easy. Municipal offices, water companies and insurance companies are also integrated into the app.
Downloading the myVisit app
- Download the app onto your mobile phone either from the iPhone Play Store or from Google Play and follow the sign in procedure.
- Once you have downloaded the app, fill in your personal details as requested and your mobile telephone number.
- An identification sign-in code will be sent to your mobile phone.
- Select “Plan a visit” from the menu toolbar
- Select the relevant office and then follow their instructions accordingly
How to register on the myVisit website?
- Registration on their website is equally user friendly.
- All you need to do is visit www.myvisit.com (in English)
- Enter your mobile number
- Confirm that you are human and not a robot
- A sign in code will be sent to your mobile via SMS
- Enter the sign in code
- Set up the appointment as per the instructions
Make an appointment online for Bituach Leumi, Misrad HaPnim & The Ministry of Aliyah and Integration
You can make appointment online via myVisit appointment app for
- Bituach Leumi – National Insurance Institute
- Misrad HaPnim – Ministry of the Interior
- The Ministry of Aliyah & Integration – Misrad Haklitah
- The Ministry of Transport – Misrad HaTachbura
- The Ministry of Construction & Housing
- Israel Post
- The Israel Electric Corporation
- Egged and the Rabbinate
You can also make an appointment online via myVisit appointment app for these water authorities; Beer Sheva, Hadera, Tamar, Shikma, Ashkelon, Avivim, Lod, Yavne, Kiryat Gat, Noam, Reket (Tiberias), Ramat Gan, Maayanot HaHof, Maayanot HaDarom, Ziv, Neve Midbar, Ein Afek and Ein Netafim
Municipalities & Regional Councils
You can also make appointments for these municipalities and regional councils: Ramat Gan, Lod, Emek Hefer, Modiin, Pardes Hannah – Karkur, Gadera, Ashdod, Midot, Beer Sheva, Ashkelon, Holon, Beit Shemesh, Yehud, Haifa, Maaleh Adumim, Kfar Saba, Kiryat Gat, Afula, Sderot and Rishon Le Zion.
You can also make an appointment for the Phoenix insurance company via the myVisit appointment app.
In fact, there are 64 public offices in Israel that are affiliated to the myVisit App.
- Do you know how to pay your electricity and water online? Use these instructional videos
- Are you entitled to a discount on your Arnona?
- Electricity rates explained