Last Updated on November 8, 2021
Israel Aliyah budget, banking, finances, foreign currency, mortgages, money management & social security.
- Daily banking: Hebrew, English & transliterations
- Commonly used banking terms with Hebrew, English & transliterations
- A Hebrew English translation of a statement of bank charges
- Deposit Slip – Hebrew English Translation
- Foreign Currency Statement – Hebrew English Translation
- Tips for transferring foreign currency to Israel and for Aliyah and relocation
- Credit card purchases – Regulations and tips for making Point-of-Sale (POS) purchases and using an Israeli credit card
- Save thousands of shekels every year. Shop wisely! How you can save a bundle of money every year.
- Alon Gal’s 10 Top Money Tips – Surviving the Israeli economy with Alon Gal – Financial Coach. Are those deals and discounts real?
- Francais: Alon Gal Conseils Financiers
- Mortgages & Housing in Israel – An overview of the housing market & mortgage options
- Social security benefits for US citizens in Israel By Norman H. Chait, Nardis Advisors
- Contemplating divorce? 10 tips for your financial future by Adv. Jay Hait
- Financial tips for self employed
Israel Cost of Living
How much do you need a month to live in Israel? Plan your Aliyah or relocation budget.
- Aliyah budget – the real monthly cost of living in Israel
- Average Income in Israel
- Save thousands every year – 20 tips
- Savings & Investments
- Fruit & Vegetable Prices in Israel
- House Brand vs Leading Brand
- Average Supermarket Prices
- The family holiday price comparison
- School supplies