Anglo-List Advertising Contract Terms and Conditions
- The terms and conditions set forth in this Contract shall govern the relationship between Anglo-List and its advertisers or their agencies unless a written waiver or alteration to the agreement is accepted by both sides in writing.
- All advertisements are accepted by Anglo-List for publication on www.anglo-list.com website. Should the Anglo-List become the owner of another website it reserves the right to offer additional advertising on such a platform.
- Anglo-List is not responsible for the quality of the graphic elements or advertising copy provided. The cancellation of an advertising contract by an advertiser or its agency, based on these reasons does not absolve the advertiser or agency from its financial commitment.
- Anglo-List reserves the right to reject or cancel advertising campaigns if their content goes against Anglo-List principles and policies, has content that is pornographic, violates the law in some way, infringes some form of slander, violate public privacy, violates a copyright or trademark or is instructed to do so by a court of law.
- Anglo-List reserves the right to reject or cancel advertising campaigns if a claim or complaint is made by a third party/parties wherein the advertiser’s claims are proven incorrect, unlawful, involve some form of slander, violate public privacy, violates a copyright or trademark.
- Anglo-List reserves the right to reject or cancel any advertising for any reason at any time and such a cancellation shall not exonerate the advertiser from its financial obligation towards the rejected advert.
- Anglo List reserves the right to modify any advertising elements at its own discretion and/or to demand from the advertisers to make any changes to satisfy Anglo-Lists advertising policies.
- The Client obligates himself to provide advertising elements free of malicious codes, software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality this website or any computer resource linked to this website or threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of Israel. The Client will be responsible for any costs and possible legal action, incurred in resolving such issues.
- Anglo-List reserved the right to remove advertising elements from the website if the advert is not fully paid for according to this Contract or terms agreed upon in writing by both parties.
- Advertisers or their agencies shall be jointly and severally responsible for payment of the advertising elements and all payment will be made in full in advance of publication unless otherwise agreed to in writing. A tax invoice and receipt will be issued after payment.
- Anglo-List does not guarantee click-thrus, hits, views, website traffic, unique or otherwise, sales or referrals to its advertisers. Anglo-List will however, do its best to promote its clients via reasonable website promotional practices within Anglo-List’s reach.
- Advertising is usually for 365 days unless otherwise agreed in writing by both parties.
- Anglo-List reserves the right to cancel an advertising contract at the end of the 365 day period or other renewal period, as agreed by both parties in writing, for whatever reason.
- It is the sole responsibility of the advertiser to check all aspects of their advertising elements. Anglo-List is not responsible for any inaccuracies, broken links or disruptions in referral traffic.
- It is the sole responsibility of the advertiser to request copy changes to his advertising elements and maintain the content. Anglo-List will execute these changes on the clients’ behalf as outlined below.
- Changes to advertising banner advertisements or business directory biographies can be made, without charge, one other time during a 12-month period from commencement of the advertising contract. Further changes will be subject to an administration fee.
- No changes to article content/advertorials/native advertising/posts can be made during the advertising period unless agreed to in writing. If changes are agreed upon, they are subject to a fee.
- Anglo-List cannot promise that all features in the Business Directory or third-party plugins, will not change during the advertising period or remain standard. Third party software is updated regularly and Anglo-List is not responsible for these changes.
- The placement of advertising elements or positioning of said elements is at the sole discretion of Anglo-List and fixed positioning is not guaranteed.
- Anglo-List is in no way financially responsible in any other way, for failure of performance of any advertising element.
- Anglo-List is no way obliged to provide analytical data; number of visitors, click-thrus, geodata, bounce rates, heatmaps, demographics or similar data to its advertisers or their agencies. It is the onus of the client to set up a tracking system.
- Anglo-List will do its best to limit price adjustments however Anglo-List reserves the right to change its advertising rates and policies at any time without prior notice and any new rates will come into effect at the commencement of the contract or at renewal date.
- Anglo-List will not distribute advertising elements to a third party without the direct consent of the advertiser or its agency.
- Terms and conditions of the advertising contract must remain confidential on both sides unless prior written consent is given to distribute them to a 3rd party.
- Client fully understands and agrees that this contract cannot be canceled or terminated by the client at any time or for any reason, except at renewal date, and that any and all payments if part or in full, are not refundable.
- The Client must provide a 30-day notice period of cancellation prior to end of the advertising period. Failure to do so will result in an automatic renewal.
- Terms of the advertising contract between Anglo-List, its advertisers or their agencies, must be made in writing to the website’s official email address. No negotiations or decisions on any other media will be considered binding; Telephone, WhatsApp, Messenger, SMS etc. or other platforms of communication like Zoom, GoogleMeet, Skype etc.
- By placing advertising with Anglo-List, advertisers or their agencies agree are bound by the terms of this Contract. This contract shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Israel. Any civil action or proceeding arising out of or related to this contract shall be brought in the courts of record of the State of Israel.
Please note that the information on this website is for general information purposes only, and does not constitute legal or other professional advice. You should always seek independent legal or other professional advice before acting or relying upon any of this information. In addition, whilst we make every effort to update the information on this website, Anglo-List does not guarantee the accuracy and currency of such information.
Anglo-List makes use of many local and international external information sources, 3rd party software, AI, RSS feeds and similar content tools. Details can be found here.