The in’s and out’s of marriage and divorce in Israel.
Important legal and practical marriage and divorce related information for Israel contributed by Adv. Jay Hait
Adv. Jay Hait is among a handful of English speaking divorce and family law practitioners in Israel.
Adv. Jay Hait and his team have years of experience and knowledge navigating both the Rabbinic and Family courts on your behalf and they will guide you patiently and compassionately through the myriad of laws and directives to get the best possible outcome. Adv. Hait’s head office is in Tel Aviv with satellite offices around the country.
Articles by Adv. Jay Hait
- 6 Steps to Getting Divorced in Israel with a Comprehensive Divorce Agreement
- Saving a marriage under stress
- Thinking about divorce
- Contemplating your financial future
- Child Custody
- Kidnapped Children
- Protecting gifts
- The prenuptial agreement
- The grandparents’ role during their children’s divorce
- Navigating the holidays after divorce
- Emergency help lines and resources for children
- Legal Terms – Hebrew, English and transliterations
- interfaith Marriage in Israel – Jonah’s personal story