Bursaries, Scholarships & Subsidized Studying Programs in Israel
Telfed -The Zionist Federation of South Africa
Telfed is offering South African students, or children of South Africans living in Israel the opportunity to get a subsidy on their studies by volunteering in the Pras Community Programme.
“PRAS encourages university students to volunteer with new olim; assist olim families adjust to life in Israel, help olim children with their homework and accompany the elderly. In return students receive a study bursary from Telfed in appreciation for their contribution to the Olim community”.
- Hebrew Free Loan Societies
- Your local Jewish Federation or JCC (Jewish Community Center) may be able to help
- Study in Israel is an organization that helps you with funding towards your tuition fees in Israel.
- Fulbright Grants for American Exchange Students-
- Go Overseas Study Abroad Scholarship
- The Israel Scholarship
- Benjamin A Gilman Scholarship Program
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society Scholarship
- The American Jewish League for Israel (AJLI)
- AZM Helyn B. Reich Scholarship
- The Abe and Gert Nutkis (AGN) Scholarship
- Friends of Tel Aviv University in Victoria Scholarship
- The Naomi Prawer Kadar International Yiddish Summer
- The Jack Kent Cooke Foundation
- Veterans Affairs
- NSEP Undergraduate Scholarships
- NSEP Graduate Fellowships
- Plant Your Way to Israel
The Israel Ministry of Foreign Affairs
The government of Israel offers scholarships to foreign students, as agreed in the Cultural Agreements between Israel and qualified countries (a full list of countries can be viewed on the site). Only citizens of these countries may apply. For more information contact them via e-mail for details.
Learning & Educational Resources