Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) & its impact on families.
Are you, or is your family dealing with ADHD? Practical information, tools and strategies.
The recording of a webinar presented by Linda Avitan, MSW – Certified parent advisor for ADHD & Couples and family therapist – “ADHD and its impact on you and your family.” – (2 December 2020)
- How is ADHD evaluated and diagnosed? How does the system work in Israel?
- Is ADHD hereditary?
- How early can ADHD be detected? Will my child outgrow ADHD?
- How can parents cope with children with ADHD while maintaining a balanced family routine and atmosphere?
- How can I help my child/teen who is in denial about his or her condition?
- How is it often missed until adolescence or adulthood?
- How is ADHD treated in adults?
- What impact will ADHD have on couples’ relationships? What strategies are advised for coping individually and maintaining healthy adult relationships?