Last Updated on November 2, 2021
Israel Electric Company (IEC) warning notice prior to supply shut-off.
Tens of thousands of olim have used our translated bills to navigate the payment of their household utilities; electricity, property municipal rates and taxes (arnona), water and others.
A new oleh with limited Hebrew skills, reached out to us; he had looked at our translation of the electricity bill but was confused as his electricity bill did not resemble ours. A couple of emails later it became clear that he was looking at the Israel Electric Company’s warning notice and that failure to pay the bill immediately would result in the shut-off of his electricity supply.
For yours and the benefit of many others, we have added a Hebrew to English translation of the Israel Electric Company’s warning notice to our database and here it is.
- English instructions for paying your electricity bill online.
- IEC’s website’s digital services explained and translated
4 ways to pay your electricity bill
- By phone via the digital answering service
- By phone via a customer service representative (in Hebrew).
- Via a monthly bank order directly from your bank account.
- Stand in line at the post office