Newest restrictions for Israel have been approved – 31.03.20
Israel PM Bibi Netanyahu proposed a list of new restrictions for the country. These new measures have now been approved by the cabinet as reported on Channel 13 at 8:00am today.
- The workforce will be cut down from 30 percent to 15 percent.
- The Ministry of Finance to approve a list of essential services
- Only workers will be allowed in places of employment – no visitors allowed
- Workers will be grouped into shifts that are spread out
- Food and pharma deliveries to continue
- No weddings
- No prayer gatherings. Pray at home on your own.
- Attendance at circumcisions and funerals restricted.
- Pesach Seder: only with only members of the nuclear family – no guests whatsoever
- Approval of additional financial aid; self employed to receive an average grant of 7,000 NIS
- VAT, arnona, electricity, water and other official fees for businesses will be postponed
- Grants to businesses who re-employ their workers after the crisis
- Grants to 67+ year old’s who lost their jobs as a result of the crisis
- 11 billion shekels to be ploughed into the healthcare system