Eurovision souvenirs, merchandise & memorabilia
Image credit: Eurovision.TV
If you are one of those people that can't miss out on buying souvenirs, merchandise & memorabilia; spoons, magnets, mugs and T-shirts from every place traveled or every event attended then you'd better order now. The 2019 Eurovision will be taking place in Tel Aviv between May 14th - May 18th, 2019.
Best Israel souvenirs can be purchased at almost every tourist attraction around the country; olive wood camels, holy water, prayers for the home, Dead Sea products, Bedouin artifacts, Judaica and meaningful items for all religious groups and there is no shortage of Eurovision collectibles either. Will they ever be worth anything? Probably not but this is only the third time in 60 years that Israel is hosting the Eurovision - so enjoy it while it lasts.
You can still buy today and you might even get your package before the Saturday night final round.
For 2019 the official Eurovision Shop is selling
- T-shirts from 22 Euro
- Jackets for 50 Euro
- The official CD + a coaster set for less than 17 Euro
- Socks for 10 Euro
- A mini-trophy replica will set you back 210 Euro
- Country scarves from 10 Euro
- A Eurovision lanyard can be your for just 5 Euro
- A set of 10 balloons for less than 5 Euro
- Fridge magnets come in at 4 Euro
- Event posters start at 5 Euro
- Eurovision mugs sell for less than 7 Euro
- Heart-shaped pins with country flags sell for just over 4 Euro
If you want to purchase Eurovision memorabilia from previous years, the website has a selection of sale items as well dating back to the Eurovision 2012 in Baku.