Your Israel employment rights – vacation days
By law, every employee, in Israel, is entitled to annual vacation days.
The number of vacation days is determined by the employee’s seniority in the workplace.
- The minimum amount of annual vacation days is 12 if you work a 6-day week
- You are entitled to 10 vacation days if you work a 5-day week.
The maximum number of vacation days for a single year is 28.
Extra vacation days can be negotiated into your contract of work.
Some basic employment rights
- The right to a minimum wage
- The right to timely payment
- The right to a labor agreement
- The right to Dmei Havra’a (recuperation benefit)
- The right to overtime hours