Speed limits in Israel.
Unless otherwise indicated or instructed, the default speed limits in Israel are:
- 50 km/h on urban roads;
- 80 km/h on non-urban roads;
- 90 km/h on non-urban roads with a built-up dividing area;
- 100 km/h on Route 1, the highway between Tel Aviv and Jerusalem
- 110 km/h on a small number of high-speed roads; and
- 120 km/h on Highway 6 (Kvish 6), the North-South toll road (the speed limit on Highway 6 only, was raised from 110km/hour to 120km/hr in March 2014)
Contact The Israel Ministry of Transport & Road-safety here - they are responsible for planning, development and regulation of infrastructure and transport systems, with particular emphasis on safety and mobility. Their national call center number is *5678
Your friends searched these Israel transport resources...